Hydroflux Singapore’s first very own brand of water purification systems.…
YES! Purchasing your first house is an exciting moment. Now, do not forget the last and important steps is to furnish your home. A simple checklist below on how to furnish your dream home:
- Measure and examine the space thoroughly.
- Know your room dimensions. A large open showroom space will make items look smaller than they actually are. Be smart and ensure the hallways/doors can fit your furniture in.
- Budget – Splurge on the right things
- When you go shopping for new furniture and decorations, it is easy to become over enthusiastic and spend unnecessary. Shop arounds for deals and value for money instead. This way, you can happily purchase something from your wishlist without the guilt.
- Tips: You’ll appreciate the warranty when something goes unexpectedly wrong!
- Learn to Priorities
- Remember the budget you have set? Write out a list of what items you need and rank them based on importance. Beds, fridge, tables, etc…
- Example, A TV should be low on your priorities list. As we watch on our laptops or tablets now anyway, right?
- Choose Quality Over Quantity
- Getting home to a comfortable nest after a long day at work. For those rooms, especially, you want to have some good quality stuff that can follow you from house to house.
Address: Visit us at Singapore Expo Hall 6B, free admission
Opening Hour: 12pm to 10pm from 7th to 15th July 2018
Like our Facebook Page to stay updated with their new fair!